Home Forums General Reported speech exercises pdf 4 eso

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hcgpmiagqo hcgpmiagqo 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Download >> Download Reported speech exercises pdf 4 eso

Read Online >> Read Online Reported speech exercises pdf 4 eso

direct and indirect speech table pdf

reported speech present simple exercises pdfdirect and indirect speech exercises with answers printable

reported speech mixed exercises pdf

direct and indirect speech worksheets with answers

direct and indirect speech rules chart pdf

reported speech exercises pdf with answers

reported speech questions exercises pdf

Reported speech : worksheets pdf, printable exercises, handouts. Direct and indirect speech for esl.
    YOUTUBE. Posts Mas Vistos. Verbs · Connectors and Links (4th ESO) (use internet explorer). Blog Stats. 7,977 views. Subscription!!! Escribe tu direccion de
    26 May 2013 Practice reported speech with these exercises. REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS .
    Change this direct speech into reported speech: 1. 4. “I was waiting for the bus when he arrived”. She toldme .. Answers: Reported Speech Mixed Exercise 2.
    Direct speech. Reported speech. 1. Present simple o o a. Past perfect. 2. Present continuous o o b. Past simple. 3. Past simple o o c. Past continuous. 4. ‘will’ o o.REPORTED SPEECH. A) Podemos llaman reporting verbs. 3. 4. Las palabras que indican lugar o tiempo, los pronombres personales y posesivos, los.
    reported speech. 1. Change the following statements into reported speech. a. Tim asked me. Tim asked me if I liked going to the beach. 4? E.S.O.. 1
    4TH ESO. REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISES. EXERCISES. EXERCISES. 1. REWRITE INTO REPORTED SPEECH. 1. 4. She said ,”I’m from Italy”
    Reported Statements Mixed Exercise. Change this direct speech into reported speech: 1. “He works 4. “I was waiting for the bus when he arrived”. She told me
    PDF exercises (worksheets) with answers on the reported speech. Changes of tenses, pronouns, place and time. Changes of time in reported speech 4.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.